CS/CS/SB 170: Electronic Filing & Receipt/Court & Legal Document
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations ; Judiciary ; Bennett
Electronic Filing & Receipt/Court & Legal Document; Requires each state attorney and public defender to electronically file court documents with the clerk of the court and receive court documents from the clerk of the court. Requires the Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association and the Florida Public Defender Association report to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives by a specified date on the progress made to use the Florida Courts E-Portal system or the clerks' offices portals to electronically file and receive court documents, etc.
- Judiciary (JU)
- Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations (BJA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Judiciary; Budget -SJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/08/11, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 118
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 23
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 110
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations -SJ 210
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations, 03/17/11, 10:15 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Now in Budget -SJ 236
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/22/11, 10:15 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 254
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 293
• Placed on Consent Calendar, 04/06/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 365
• Amendment(s) adopted (288966) -SJ 365
• Read 3rd time -SJ 368
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 368
• Immediately certified -SJ 368
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1006
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Received -HJ 1006
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1034
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1114
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 1114
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 851
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-208
• Approved by Governor
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.