CS/CS/SB 196: Choose Life License Plates
GENERAL BILL by Budget ; Community Affairs ; Fasano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Evers
Choose Life License Plates; Provides for the annual use fees to be distributed to Choose Life, Inc., rather than the counties. Provides for Choose Life, Inc., to redistribute a portion of such funds to nongovernmental, not-for-profit agencies that assist certain pregnant women. Authorizes Choose Life, Inc., to use a portion of the funds to administer and promote the Choose Life license plate program.
Last Action: 5/6/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 501 (Ch. 2011-186) -SJ 1118
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Budget -SJ 24
• Introduced -SJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/16/11, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Transportation (397918); YEAS 5 NAYS 2 -SJ 235
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 235
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/04/11, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -SJ 323
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 338
• Now in Budget -SJ 323
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/13/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/14/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Budget; YEAS 15 NAYS 4 -SJ 471
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 471
• CS/CS by Budget read 1st time -SJ 473
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/05/11
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/06/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1118
• Substituted HB 501 -SJ 1118
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 501 (Ch. 2011-186) -SJ 1118
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.