SB 2146: Department of Children and Family Services
GENERAL BILL by Budget
Department of Children and Family Services; Provides for the allocation of funding for community-based care lead agencies, etc.
Last Action: 5/26/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-62, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2000 (Ch. 2011-69)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• SPB 7176 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2146) by Budget
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 332
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/06/11
• Introduced -SJ 332
• Read 2nd time -SJ 373
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 425
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Immediately certified -SJ 450
• Requests House concur or failing to concur appoint conference cmte -SJ 450
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 553
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 553
• Read 2nd time -HJ 553
• Amendment(s) adopted (951365) -HJ 553
• Read 3rd time -HJ 555
• Passed as amended; YEAS 81 NAYS 37 -HJ 556
• Immediately certified -HJ 584
• Refused to concur, acceded to request for conference committee -HJ 584
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee appointed: Senators Alexander (Chair), Negron (Vice Chair); Gaetz, Gardiner, Siplin, Thrasher (At Large); Budget Conference Committee on FRS/Retirement: Ring (Chair), Benacquisto; Budget Conference Committee on Professional Deregulation: Hays (Chair); Budget Conference Committee on Governmental Reorganization: Gaetz (Chair); Budget Conference Committee on SEED Fund: Gaetz (Chair); Budget Conference Committee on State Employee Group Health Insurance: Negron (Chair); Budget Conference Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice/Justice: Fasano (Chair), Bennett, Evers, Joyner, Sachs, Storms, Thrasher; Budget Conference Committee on Education Pre-K - 12/PreK-12: Simmons (Chair), Bullard, Detert, Dockery, Montford, Wise; Budget Conference Committee on General Government/Government Operations: Hays (Chair), Dean, Diaz de la Portilla, Jones, Ring; Budget Conference Committee on Health and Human Services/Health Care: Negron (Chair), Flores, Garcia, Norman, Richter, Sobel; Budget Conference Committee on Higher Education/Higher Education: Lynn (Chair), Altman, Braynon, Oelrich, Siplin; Budget Conference Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development/Transportation and Economic Development: Gaetz (Chair), Benacquisto, Bogdanoff, Hill, Latvala, Margolis, Smith -SJ 507
• Conference Committee appointed: Representatives Hudson (Chair), Chestnut, Corcoran, Davis, Diaz, Frishe, Harrell, Jones, Pafford, Roberson, K, Steube, Wood, Young -HJ 778
• Conference Committee Report received -SJ 1236
• Conference Committee Report adopted (528204) -SJ 1237
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 25 NAYS 13 -SJ 1237
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee Report considered -HJ 1740
• Conference Committee Report adopted -HJ 1740
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 110 NAYS 9 -HJ 1741
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 1848
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-62, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2000 (Ch. 2011-69)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.