CS/SB 312: Practice of Dentistry
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Richter ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sobel
Practice of Dentistry; Requires persons who apply for licensure renewal as a dentist or dental hygienist to furnish certain information to the Department of Health in a dental workforce survey. Requires the department to serve as the coordinating body for the purpose of collecting, disseminating, and updating dental workforce data. Requires the department to maintain a database regarding the state's dental workforce. Authorizes certain business entities to pay for prescription drugs obtained by practitioners licensed under ch. 466, F.S., etc.
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/25/11, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 118
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 32
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 111
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/23/11, 3:15 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 286
• Now in Budget -SJ 286
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/31/11, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 323
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 323
• Placed on Consent Calendar, 04/06/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 363
• Read 3rd time -SJ 363
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 363
• Immediately certified -SJ 363
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.