CS/SCR 4: Balanced Federal Budget
CONCURRENT RESOLUTION by Budget ; Haridopolos ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Alexander ; Altman ; Benacquisto ; Bennett ; Bogdanoff ; Dean ; Detert ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Dockery ; Fasano ; Flores ; Gaetz ; Garcia ; Gardiner ; Hays ; Jones ; Latvala ; Lynn ; Montford ; Negron ; Norman ; Oelrich ; Richter ; Simmons ; Storms ; Thrasher
Balanced Federal Budget; Urges Congress to call a convention for the purpose of proposing amendments to the Constitution of the United States to achieve and maintain a balanced federal budget.
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Budget -SJ 472
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/15/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/25/11, 1:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Budget; YEAS 14 NAYS 5 -SJ 471
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 471
• Introduced -SJ 472
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/11
• CS by Budget read 1st time -SJ 473
• Read 2nd time -SJ 558
• Adopted; YEAS 31 NAYS 7 -SJ 559
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.