SPB 7208: Trust Funds
PROPOSED BILL by Budget
Trust Funds; Creates the Welfare Transition Trust Fund within the Department of Education. Provides for sources of funds and purposes. Provides for the annual carryforward of funds. Provides for future review and termination or re-creation of the trust fund.
Last Action: 4/1/2011 Senate - Submit as committee bill by Budget (SB 2162)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Budget
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/31/11, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/01/11, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Submitted as Committee Bill
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/02/11, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• Submit as committee bill by Budget (SB 2162)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.