CS/SJR 312: Rescinding and Withdrawing House Joint Resolution 381 (2011)
JOINT RESOLUTION by Judiciary ; Simmons
Rescinding and Withdrawing House Joint Resolution 381 (2011); Rescinding and withdrawing House Joint Resolution 381 (2011), which relates to ad valorem taxation, contingent upon adoption of a joint resolution proposing alternative amendments to the State Constitution, etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Judiciary; Budget -SJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 11/14/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 111
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 111
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 12/07/11, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 112
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 109
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• Introduced -SJ 32
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 101
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 01/25/12, 8:30 am, 301 Senate Office Building --Discussed/Workshop
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 02/23/12, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.