HB 13: Sovereignty Submerged Lands
GENERAL BILL by Frishe ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Harrell ; Mayfield ; Snyder ; Williams, T.
Sovereignty Submerged Lands; Provides for lease of sovereignty submerged lands for private residential single-family docks & piers, private residential multifamily docks & piers, & private residential multislip docks; provides for term of lease & lease fees; provides for inspection of such docks, piers, & related structures by DEP; clarifies authority of Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund & DEP to impose additional fees & requirements; provides appropriation. APPROPRIATION: $1,000,000
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 9
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 11/15/11, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 172
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 172
• Introduced -HJ 9
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/14/12, 1:15 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 601
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 601
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/22/12, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 738
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 738
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 891
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 938
• Passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 938
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 811
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 811
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 964
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 964
• Substituted for SB 88 -SJ 964
• Read 2nd time -SJ 964
• Read 3rd time -SJ 964
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 964
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1243
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-202
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.