CS/HB 1465: Florida College System Personnel Records
GENERAL BILL by K-20 Innovation Subcommittee ; Caldwell
Florida College System Personnel Records; Specifies records maintained by Florida College System on its employees which constitute limited-access records.
Last Action: 3/6/2012 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 878 (Ch. 2012-46) -HJ 1116
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 145
• Referred to K-20 Innovation Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 216
• PCS on Committee agenda-- K-20 Innovation Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 3:30 pm, 404 HOB
• CS by K-20 Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 456
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by K-20 Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 450
• Original reference(s) removed: Government Operations Subcommittee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee; Education Committee -HJ 525
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 525
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/16/12, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 671
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 671
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 02/21/12, 10:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 835
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 835
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/12
• Substituted SB 878
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 878 (Ch. 2012-46) -HJ 1116
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.