SB 1474: Public Health
GENERAL BILL by Gibson
Public Health; Creating the expedited partner therapy pilot project in Duval and Gadsden Counties; providing an exemption from specified rules and statutory requirements for the pilot program; providing for training of physicians and patient education; requiring the pilot project to be funded by the existing budget of the pilot project area or by developing partnerships; providing for the use of funds, etc.
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 157
• Introduced -SJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 02/09/12, 1:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 499
• Now in Budget -SJ 499
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 519
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Recalled from Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 674
• Now in Budget
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/28/12, 4:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 722
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 722
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/12 -SJ 1004
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1170
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1170
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 1170
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.