CS/SB 1646: Medicaid
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations ; Flores
Medicaid ; Revising the date for adjusting hospital inpatient rates; changing the name of the cancer control and research advisory council to the Florida Cancer Control and Resource Advisory Council; deleting responsibilities of the council and the Board of Governors of the State University System relating to cancer research; requiring that the Agency for Health Care Administration create a demonstration project to address funding issues related to the Medicaid program’s share of medical residency training expenditures; providing for a federally qualified health center to establish a graduate medical education program in Miami-Dade County through Florida International University, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5301 (Ch. 2012-33)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (BHA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 224
• Introduced -SJ 224
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 02/16/12, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Regulation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Now in Budget -SJ 523
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 674
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 02/28/12, 10:45 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 776
• Now in Budget -SJ 776
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 780
• Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5301 (Ch. 2012-33)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.