CS/SB 1856: Public Records and Public Meetings/Peer Review Panels/Biomedical Research Grants
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Flores
Public Records and Public Meetings/Peer Review Panels/Biomedical Research Grants; Providing an exemption from public meeting requirements for certain meetings of a peer review panel under the James and Esther King Biomedical Research Program and the William G. “Bill” Bankhead, Jr., and David Coley Cancer Research Program; providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain records related to biomedical research grant applications; providing an exemption from public records requirements for research grant applications provided to, and reviewed by, the peer review panel, etc.
Last Action: 3/25/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-15, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 655 (Ch. 2012-20)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 241
• Introduced -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/25/12, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/31/12, 15 minutes after adjournment, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/07/12, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 348
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 336
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 348
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/13/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 496
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 513
• Amendment(s) adopted (804748) -SJ 513
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 513
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1104
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/12
• Received -HJ 1104
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1116
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 657 -HJ 1116
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1157
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 1157
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 958
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-15, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 655 (Ch. 2012-20)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.