CS/SB 376: Radiological Personnel
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Flores
Radiological Personnel; Providing titles for persons who hold a certificate as a specialty technologist; authorizing a person holding a certificate as a specialty technologist to perform the specific duties allowed for a specialty technologist as defined by the Department of Health; authorizing the Department of Health to adopt rules for recognizing certain national organizations that certify, license, or register specialty technologists; providing for an applicant for certification as a specialty technologist to be certified only by endorsement rather than by examination, etc.
Last Action: 3/6/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 309 (Ch. 2012-168) -SJ 873
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (BHA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 35
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/12/12, 10:15 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 35
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 161
• Now in Budget -SJ 135
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 255
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 01/31/12, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 02/01/12, 10:15 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 314
• Now in Budget -SJ 314
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/21/12, 3:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 786
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 873
• Substituted CS/HB 309 -SJ 873
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 309 (Ch. 2012-168) -SJ 873
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.