HB 4181: Workers' Compensation
GENERAL BILL by Caldwell
Workers' Compensation; Deletes definition of term "certified health care provider"; deletes provisions providing for removal of physicians from lists of those authorized to render medical care under certain conditions; conforms provisions to changes made by act.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 155
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 216
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 01/30/12, 2:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 321
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 321
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/08/12, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 573
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 573
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/14/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 596
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 617
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 617
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.