SB 806: Enterprise Zones
GENERAL BILL by Dean
Enterprise Zones; Authorizing Citrus County to apply to the Department of Economic Opportunity for designation of an enterprise zone; providing an application deadline and requirements; authorizing the department to designate an enterprise zone in Citrus County; requiring the department to establish the effective date of the enterprise zone, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Community Affairs; Budget -SJ 68
• Introduced -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/19/12, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 252
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 252
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/30/12, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 300
• Now in Budget -SJ 300
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 303
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 02/23/12, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 682
• Now in Budget -SJ 682
• Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.