CS/SB 378: Manufactured and Mobile Homes
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Bean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Latvala ; Grimsley ; Detert
Manufactured and Mobile Homes; Requiring the Citizens Property Insurance Corporation to provide coverage for mobile homes and related structures; specifying the procedure for requesting and obtaining funds from the Florida Mobile Home Relocation Trust Fund to pay for the operational costs of the Florida Mobile Home Relocation Corporation and the relocation costs of mobile home owners, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 573 (Ch. 2013-158) -SJ 725
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Regulated Industries; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 30
• Introduced -SJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/14/13, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -SJ 209
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 209
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 212
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/02/13, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 1 -SJ 480
• Now in Rules -SJ 480
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/22/13, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 725
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 573 -SJ 725
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 573 (Ch. 2013-158) -SJ 725
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.