CS/CS/HB 807: Emergency Communication System
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Finance and Tax Subcommittee ; Steube ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gonzalez
Emergency Communication System; Revises provisions relating to Emergency Communications Number E911 System; revises provisions for administration, distribution, & use of E911 fee; provides for prepaid wireless E911 fee; revises provisions for accounting, distribution, use, & auditing of Emergency Communications Number E911 System Fund. APPROPRIATION: $500,000
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities
Bill Text: PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 82
• Introduced -HJ 82
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 03/12/13, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 228
• Now in Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Subcommittee, 03/20/13, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Finance and Tax Subcommittee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Finance and Tax Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 341
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 355
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, 404 HOB
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 473
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 466
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 578
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 855
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 868
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 868
• In Messages
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 785
• Received -SJ 785
• Died in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.