CS/CS/SB 1150: Governmental Accountability
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Benacquisto ; Brandes
Governmental Accountability; Providing that each public agency contract for services must meet specified requirements; revising provisions relating to the Chief Financial Officer’s intergovernmental contract tracking system under the Transparency Florida Act; providing that contracts awarded pursuant to an invitation to bid shall be awarded to the responsible and responsive vendor that submits the lowest responsive bid; requiring the Chief Financial Officer to perform audits of executed contract documents and to discuss such audits with the agency officials, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1309 (Ch. 2013-154), HB 5401 (Ch. 2013-54) -SJ 712
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Banking and Insurance -SJ 86
• Introduced -SJ 86
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/14/13, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 209
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 217
• Original reference(s) removed: Banking and Insurance -SJ 237
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations -SJ 237
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 491
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 601
• Amendment(s) adopted (321386, 422828, 571012, 876014, 969568) -SJ 601
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 601
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 685
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 686
• Reconsidered -SJ 711
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1309 -SJ 712
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1309 (Ch. 2013-154), HB 5401 (Ch. 2013-54) -SJ 712
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.