CS/CS/SB 1392: Retirement
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Simpson
Retirement; Providing that a member initially enrolled in the Florida Retirement System after a certain date is vested in the pension plan after 10 years of creditable service; prohibiting members of the Elected Officers’ Class from joining the Senior Management Service Class after a specified date; requiring certain employees initially enrolled in the Florida Retirement System on or after a specified date to be compulsory members of the investment plan; authorizing certain employees to elect to participate in the pension plan, rather than the default investment plan, within a specified time, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 808
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/14/13, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 209
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 217
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/20/13, 3:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 3 -SJ 239
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/28/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 14 NAYS 5 -SJ 279
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 279
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 287
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/13
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 808
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 7011 (Died on Calendar in Senate) -SJ 808
• Laid on Table -SJ 808
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.