CS/SB 248: Treatment Programs for Impaired Licensees and Applicants
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Thrasher
Treatment Programs for Impaired Licensees and Applicants; Exempting an entity retained by the Department of Health as an impaired practitioner consultant from certain licensure requirements; authorizing impaired practitioner consultants to contract with schools or programs to provide services to impaired students who are enrolled for the purpose of preparing for licensure as a specified health care practitioner or as a veterinarian; providing that the impaired practitioner consultant is the official custodian of records relating to the referral of the licensee or applicant to the consultant and any other interaction between them, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
• Referred to Health Policy; Regulated Industries -SJ 23
• Introduced -SJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/14/13, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 210
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 212
• Now in Regulated Industries
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/02/13, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 278
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 278
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 391
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 412
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 413
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 912
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Received -HJ 912
• Read 2nd time -HJ 963
• Substituted for CS/HB 349 -HJ 964
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1001
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 1002
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 881
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-166
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.