CS/CS/HB 277: Assessment of Residential and Nonhomestead Real Property
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Finance and Tax Subcommittee ; Rehwinkel Vasilinda ; Diaz, J. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Berman ; Dudley ; Santiago
Assessment of Residential and Nonhomestead Real Property; Defines "renewable energy source device"; excludes value of certain installations made after specified date from assessed value of residential real property; provides applicability; specifies additional exceptions to assessment of homestead property at just value; specifies additional exceptions to assessment of nonhomestead property at just value; deletes definition of terms "renewable energy source device" & "device"; repeals provisions relating to property tax exemption for renewable energy source devices.
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 41
• Introduced -HJ 41
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 03/12/13, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 227
• Now in Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 227
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Subcommittee, 03/28/13, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Finance and Tax Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 371
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Finance and Tax Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 377
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 402
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/09/13, 10:30 am, 404 HOB
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 580
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 610
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 607
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 626
• Read 3rd time -HJ 626
• CS passed; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 626
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 511
• Received -SJ 511
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 767
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 767
• Substituted for CS/SB 1064 -SJ 767
• Read 2nd time -SJ 767
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 804
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 804
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1028
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-77
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.