HB 699: Florida Salutes Veterans License Plate
GENERAL BILL by Smith ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Hood
Florida Salutes Veterans License Plate; Revises provisions for distribution & use of fees collected from sale of Florida Salutes Veterans license plate.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 75
• Introduced -HJ 75
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 03/20/13, 1:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 306
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 306
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/27/13, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 358
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 358
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/03/13, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 2 -HJ 414
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 414
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/13
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 906
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.