HB 7113: Total Maximum Daily Loads
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Caldwell
Total Maximum Daily Loads; Exempts specified rules adopted by DEP from ratification by Legislature.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1806 (Ch. 2013-70) -HJ 1009
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 336
• Referred to Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 370
• On Committee agenda-- Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee, 04/01/13, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 405
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 405
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/09/13, 2:30 pm, Morris Hall --Temporarily deferred
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/16/13, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 666
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 666
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Substituted SB 1806 -HJ 1009
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1806 (Ch. 2013-70) -HJ 1009
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.