CS/CS/SB 732: Pharmacy
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Grimsley
Pharmacy; Permitting a class II institutional pharmacy formulary to include biologics, biosimilars, and biosimilar interchangeables; providing requirements for a pharmacist to dispense a substitute biological product that is determined to be biosimilar to and interchangeable for the prescribed biological product; providing notification requirements for a pharmacist in a class II or modified class II institutional pharmacy; requiring the Board of Pharmacy to maintain a current list of interchangeable biosimilar products, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 365 (Ch. 2013-102) -SJ 730
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 54
• Introduced -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/20/13, 3:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 6 NAYS 3 -SJ 279
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 283
• Original reference(s) removed: Regulated Industries
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 361
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/11/13, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 9 NAYS 2 -SJ 422
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 422
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 1 -SJ 658
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 660
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 658
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 730
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 365 -SJ 730
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 365 (Ch. 2013-102) -SJ 730
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.