CS/SB 1450: Homeowners’ Association Meetings
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Simpson
Homeowners’ Association Meetings; Requiring a board meeting to be held at a location accessible to physically handicapped persons upon request of certain authorized persons; requiring a meeting of the members to be held at a location accessible to physically handicapped persons upon request of certain authorized persons, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 807 (Ch. 2014-133)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Community Affairs (CA)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs -SJ 456
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/13/14, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 456
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 254
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/25/14, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 335
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 335
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 435
• Amendment(s) adopted (367058, 944198) -SJ 435
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 435
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 489
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 489
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 807 (Ch. 2014-133)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.