CS/SB 1464: Environmental Regulation
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Simpson
Environmental Regulation; Revising procedures for the transmittal and adoption of a comprehensive plan or plan amendment; exempting certain lessees of sovereignty submerged lands from lease renewal processing fees under certain circumstances; specifying the authorized duration of consumptive use permits for certain developments; encouraging certain counties to establish water well construction advisory boards; providing that proof of insurance satisfies a specified requirement to obtain a mitigation bank permit; requiring that certain criteria be incorporated into a regional water supply plan, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Community Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7023 (Ch. 2014-218), CS/HB 7093 (Ch. 2014-151)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 456
• Introduced -SJ 456
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/26/14, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 4 NAYS 1 -SJ 356
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 356
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 370
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/08/14, 3:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Community Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7023 (Ch. 2014-218), CS/HB 7093 (Ch. 2014-151)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.