SB 1700: Public Records/Personal Identifying Information/Compassionate Use Registry
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Bean
Public Records/Personal Identifying Information/Compassionate Use Registry; Exempting from public records requirements personal identifying information of patients and physicians held by the Department of Health in the compassionate use registry; exempting information related to ordering and dispensing low-THC cannabis; providing for future legislative review and repeal; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 6/17/2014 - Chapter No. 2014-158, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1030 (Ch. 2014-157)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 357
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/01/14, 3:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 441
• Introduced -SJ 357
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 441
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/10/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 510
• Now in Rules -SJ 510
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/21/14, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 515
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 515
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 751
• Amendment(s) adopted (520024) -SJ 751
• Read 3rd time -SJ 752
• Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 752
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 952
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 952
• Read 2nd time -HJ 952
• Amendment(s) adopted (360685) -HJ 953
• Read 3rd time -HJ 953
• Passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 2 -HJ 954
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (360685) -SJ 1093, 1094
• Passed as amended; YEAS 33 NAYS 2 -SJ 1094
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 1094
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-158, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1030 (Ch. 2014-157)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.