CS/HB 337: Florida Teachers Classroom Supply Assistance Program
GENERAL BILL by K-12 Subcommittee ; Fresen
Florida Teachers Classroom Supply Assistance Program; Revises procedures for distributing program funds to classroom teachers.
• Referred to K-12 Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Education Committee -HJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- K-12 Subcommittee, 01/14/14, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by K-12 Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 153
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 151
• Introduced -HJ 31
• CS by K-12 Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 139
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/20/14, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 325
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 325
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 03/27/14, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 389
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 389
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 589
• Read 3rd time -HJ 589
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 590
• In Messages
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 522
• Received -SJ 522
• Withdrawn from Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 799
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 799
• Substituted for SB 886 -SJ 799
• Read 2nd time -SJ 799
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 809
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 809
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 902
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-31
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.