CS/SB 414: Public Records/Animal Researchers
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Education ; Dean
Public Records/Animal Researchers; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for personal identifying information of certain animal researchers at public research facilities, including state universities; providing for retroactive applicability of the exemption; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 993 (Ch. 2014-37) -SJ 644
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Education; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 38
• Introduced -SJ 38
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/25/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 356
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 356
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/03/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 362
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 442
• Now in Rules -SJ 442
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 459
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 459
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 570
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 643
• Substituted CS/HB 993 -SJ 644
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 993 (Ch. 2014-37) -SJ 644
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.