CS/CS/SB 484: Rental Car Surcharge
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Commerce and Tourism ; Braynon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brandes
Rental Car Surcharge; Providing an alternative surcharge for use of a motor vehicle pursuant to an agreement with a car-sharing service for less than a specified number of consecutive hours; defining the term “car-sharing service”, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 343 (Ch. 2014-199) -SJ 1127
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/10/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 7 NAYS 3 -SJ 137
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 137
• Introduced -SJ 42
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 123
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/09/14, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 510
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 510
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 620
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 621
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 620
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/14
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 1037
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1127
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 343 -SJ 1127
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 343 (Ch. 2014-199) -SJ 1127
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.