CS/HB 497: Involuntary Examinations of Minors
GENERAL BILL by K-12 Subcommittee ; Harrell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adkins ; Campbell ; Edwards ; Pritchett
Involuntary Examinations of Minors; Provides requirements for notification of involuntary examination of minors by public schools, charter schools, & receiving facilities.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to K-12 Subcommittee; Healthy Families Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 42
• Introduced -HJ 42
• PCS on Committee agenda-- K-12 Subcommittee, 03/12/14, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by K-12 Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 273
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by K-12 Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 268
• Now in Healthy Families Subcommittee -HJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Healthy Families Subcommittee, 03/25/14, 11:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Healthy Families Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 365
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 365
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/03/14, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 457
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 457
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.