CS/HB 7105: Health Care Services Rulemaking
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee ; Hutson
Health Care Services Rulemaking; Revising rulemaking authority relating to the operation of certain abortion clinics; revising the definition of the term "nursing home bed" to remove rulemaking authority for determining minimum space requirements for nursing home beds; removing rulemaking authority relating to inactive nursing home facility licenses; exempting certain home health agencies from requirements relating to documentation of accreditation; revising reporting requirements to be submitted to the Agency for Health Care Administration by home health agencies; revising entities that are not required to submit the report, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in House, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1179 (Ch. 2014-142), HB 5201 (Ch. 2014-57), CS/SB 1666 (Ch. 2014-224)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 206
• Referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 287
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/27/14, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 404
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 403
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 426
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 698
• Amendment(s) adopted (612215) -HJ 705
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 759
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 759
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Rules; Appropriations -SJ 714
• Received -SJ 714
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Rules; Appropriations -SJ 836
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 836
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 1254 -SJ 836
• Read 2nd time -SJ 836
• Amendment(s) adopted (107478, 153508, 243198, 341334, 628940, 634804, 680216, 688294, 836676, 844796) -SJ 836
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1025
• Amendment(s) adopted (206498, 816512, 960060) -SJ 1026
• Amendment(s) reconsidered, adopted as amended (156672) -SJ 1029
• Amendment(s) reconsidered, adopted (634892) -SJ 1030
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 1031
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -HJ 1113
• Refused to concur in 3 amendment(s) (107478, 156672, 634804) -HJ 1114
• Amendment(s) to Senate amendment(s) adopted (475931) -HJ 1135
• Concurred in Senate amendment(s) as amended (243198) -HJ 1136
• Concurred in 10 amendment(s) (153508, 206498, 628940, 634892, 680216, 688294, 816512, 836676, 844796, 960060) -HJ 1115
• Requested Senate to recede -HJ 1114
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 108 NAYS 9 -HJ 1147
• Died in House, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1179 (Ch. 2014-142), HB 5201 (Ch. 2014-57), CS/SB 1666 (Ch. 2014-224)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.