CS/CS/HB 7107: Administrative Procedures
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Government Operations Subcommittee ; Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee ; Richardson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Wood
Administrative Procedures; Revises requirements for notice of rule development, notice of proposed rule, & notice of change; authorizes electronic delivery of certain notices; revises requirements for certain agency filings with JAPC; requires certain agency personnel to attend public hearings; requires agency to publish notice of convening separate proceeding & tolling rulemaking deadlines during separate proceedings; revises requirements for substantially affected persons to submit proposals for lower cost regulatory alternatives following notice of change; revises requirements for agency's consideration of lower cost regulatory alternatives; provides addition documents to be listed on agency website under certain conditions; provides additional requirements for calculation of estimated regulatory costs; creates presumption of adverse impact on small business; requires petition to establish community development district to include certain economic impacts statement.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Bill Text: PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -HJ 249
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 287
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/31/14, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 467
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 465
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 475
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/11/14, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 541
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 539
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 545
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 772
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 797
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 797
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Judiciary; Appropriations -SJ 776
• Received -SJ 776
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.