SB 740: Energy-efficient Appliances
GENERAL BILL by Sobel
Energy-efficient Appliances; Defining the term “energy-efficient appliance”; providing a tax exemption for energy-efficient appliances during the month of October, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5601 (Ch. 2014-38)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 60
• Introduced -SJ 60
• Died in Commerce and Tourism, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5601 (Ch. 2014-38)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.