CS/CS/SB 872: Alzheimer’s Disease
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Richter ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Soto
Alzheimer’s Disease; Requiring the Division of Emergency Management, in coordination with local emergency management agencies, to maintain a registry of persons with special needs; providing additional staffing requirements for special needs shelters; authorizing the Department of Health, in coordination with the division, to adopt rules relating to standards for the special needs registration program; establishing the Ed and Ethel Moore Alzheimer’s Disease Research Program within the department, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 709 (Ch. 2014-163), CS/CS/HB 711 (Ch. 2014-164) -SJ 940
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 71
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/05/14, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/19/14, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 305
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 307
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 305
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/03/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 441
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 441
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 620
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 623
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 620
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 940
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 709 -SJ 940
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 709 (Ch. 2014-163), CS/CS/HB 711 (Ch. 2014-164) -SJ 940
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.