CS/HB 111: Transitional Living Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Magar ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell
Transitional Living Facilities; Creates part XI, ch. 400, F.S., relating to transitional living facilities; provides requirements with respect to licensure, policies & procedures, client admission & care, screening of employees, recordkeeping, & safekeeping of client property & funds; provides penalties for violations.
Last Action: 4/27/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 682 (Ch. 2015-25) -HJ 859
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 15
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 02/09/15, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 134
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 131
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 131
• Introduced -HJ 15
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/12/15, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 229
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 229
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Substituted CS/SB 682 -HJ 859
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 682 (Ch. 2015-25) -HJ 859
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.