CS/SB 1310: Music Therapists
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Clemens
Music Therapists; Establishing the music therapist profession within the Division of Medical Quality Assurance; creating the Music Therapy Advisory Committee; establishing requirements for licensure as a music therapist; providing for disciplinary grounds and actions, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy -SJ 125
• Introduced -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/07/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 372
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 375
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 372
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.