SB 1482: Cold Case Task Force
GENERAL BILL by Bean
Cold Case Task Force; Creating the task force within the Department of Law Enforcement; specifying membership of the task force; authorizing reimbursement for per diem and travel expenses; prescribing duties of the task force; requiring the task force to submit a report to the Governor and the Legislature by a specified date; providing for expiration of the task force, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Fiscal Policy -SJ 138
• Introduced -SJ 138
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/07/15, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 351
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.