CS/CS/HB 263: Craft Distilleries
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Business and Professions Subcommittee ; Stevenson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Raschein
Craft Distilleries; Defines term "branded product"; revises current limitation on number of containers that may be sold to consumers by craft distilleries; applies limitation to individual containers for each branded product; prohibits craft distillery from shipping or arranging to ship its distilled spirits to consumers; limits sale & delivery of distilled spirits; revises restriction on certain craft distillery ownership; requires DOT to install directional signs at specified locations upon request of craft distillery licensed in this state; requires requesting craft distillery to pay specified costs.
Last Action: 4/27/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 596 (Ch. 2015-52), CS/CS/SB 186 (Ch. 2015-12) -HJ 861
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 25
• Introduced -HJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 03/24/15, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 330
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 319
• Original reference(s) removed: Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 350
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 350
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/01/15, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 429
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 425
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 436
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 596 -HJ 861
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 596 (Ch. 2015-52), CS/CS/SB 186 (Ch. 2015-12) -HJ 861
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.