CS/HB 27: Driver Licenses & Identification Cards
GENERAL BILL by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee ; Gaetz ; Workman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Artiles ; Baxley ; Burgess ; Campbell ; Costello ; Drake ; Eisnaugle ; Ingoglia ; Ingram ; Mayfield ; McBurney ; Murphy ; Perry ; Raschein ; Santiago
Driver Licenses & Identification Cards; Provides for DHSMV to accept military identification card to meet certain requirements for issuance of driver license or identification card; authorizes word "Veteran" to be exhibited on driver license or identification card of veteran.
• Referred to Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 8
• On Committee agenda-- Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee, 03/04/15, 1:30 pm, 116 Knott Building
• Introduced -HJ 8
• CS by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 181
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 178
• Now in Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 03/12/15, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 223
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 223
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/19/15, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 276
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 276
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/08/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 455
• Amendment(s) failed (268031) -HJ 457
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 490
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 490
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Rules -SJ 441
• Received -SJ 441
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Rules -SJ 597
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 597
• Substituted for CS/SB 240 -SJ 597
• Read 2nd time -SJ 597
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 625
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 625
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 844
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-85
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.