CS/SB 320: Adoption and Foster Care
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Gaetz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Clemens ; Sobel
Adoption and Foster Care; Revising what the Department of Children and Families must do when required to enter into agreements with specified entities; requiring the community-based care lead agency to visit in person or contact by telephone the child and the child’s adoptive family 1 year after the date the adoption is finalized; directing the Department of Children and Families to establish an adoption incentive program for certain agencies and subcontractors; requiring that the department conduct a comprehensive baseline assessment of lead agencies and provider performance and compile annual data for the most recent 5 years of available data, etc. APPROPRIATION: $10,000,000
Last Action: 4/8/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7013 (Ch. 2015-130) -SJ 366
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy -SJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/05/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/18/15, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 160
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 160
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 03/05/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 52
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 193
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 202
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/08/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 365
• Substituted CS/HB 7013 -SJ 366
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7013 (Ch. 2015-130) -SJ 366
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.