CS/CS/SB 388: Transportation Facility Designations
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Transportation ; Montford ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz ; Richter ; Latvala
Transportation Facility Designations; Providing honorary designations of various transportation facilities in specified counties; directing the Department of Transportation to erect suitable markers, etc.
- Transportation (TR)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Transportation; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Fiscal Policy -SJ 58
• Introduced -SJ 58
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/02/15, 11:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
• Remaining references corrected to Fiscal Policy -SJ 355
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 353
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/15/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/15
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 428
• Read 2nd time -SJ 494
• Amendment(s) adopted (406292, 829722) -SJ 494
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 494
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 583
• Amendment(s) adopted (301748) -SJ 583
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 583
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.