SB 398: Agricultural Tax Exemptions
GENERAL BILL by Stargel ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Soto
Agricultural Tax Exemptions; Redefining the terms “livestock” and “agricultural production”; revising the sales and use tax exemption for certain farm equipment to exempt from the tax irrigation equipment, repairs of farm equipment and irrigation equipment, and certain trailers, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 02/16/15, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/16/15, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 190
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.