HB 4007: Division of Bond Finance
GENERAL BILL by Gaetz
Division of Bond Finance; Deletes requirement that Division of Bond Finance issue newsletter addressing local & state bonds.
Last Action: 4/21/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 522 (Ch. 2015-22) -HJ 607
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 114
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 02/04/15, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 132
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 132
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 02/12/15, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Finance and Tax Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 134
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 134
• Introduced -HJ 114
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/19/15, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 278
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 278
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted SB 522 -HJ 607
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 522 (Ch. 2015-22) -HJ 607
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.