CS/HB 421: Traffic Enforcement Agencies and Traffic Citations
GENERAL BILL by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee ; Rodrigues, R. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cummings ; Perry
Traffic Enforcement Agencies and Traffic Citations; Designates counties & municipalities as traffic enforcement agencies; prohibits establishing traffic citation quotas; requires county or municipality to submit report of its traffic citation revenue & its expenses for operating law enforcement agency during fiscal year to Legislative Auditing Committee.
Last Action: 4/21/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 264 (Ch. 2015-15) -HJ 608
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee, 03/04/15, 1:30 pm, 116 Knott Building
• Introduced -HJ 36
• Favorable by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 172
• Now in Local Government Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 172
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 03/18/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 276
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 270
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 284
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/26/15, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 344
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 345
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted CS/SB 264 -HJ 608
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 264 (Ch. 2015-15) -HJ 608
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.