SB 572: School Support Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Montford
School Support Organizations; Defining the term “school support organization”; authorizing such organizations to pay tax on specified items purchased for resale in lieu of collecting the tax upon resale, etc.
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Finance and Tax; Fiscal Policy -SJ 70
• Introduced -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/31/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 316
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/07/15, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.