CS/SB 574: Electronic Auction Services
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Montford
Electronic Auction Services; Revising the powers and duties of the district school board to authorize the adoption of rules regarding procurement practices; authorizing a district school board’s use of electronic auction services in conjunction with bid pooling for school buses and related purchases, etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 70
• Introduced -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/10/15, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 192
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 204
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 344
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/16/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 528
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 620
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 620
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.