CS/SB 7002: Workforce Services
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Commerce and Tourism
Workforce Services; Renaming Workforce Florida, Inc., as CareerSource Florida, Inc.; creating a task force on preparation for the state’s implementation of the federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act; requiring CareerSource Florida, Inc., to submit a specified state plan to the United States Department of Labor, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7019 (Ch. 2015-98) -SJ 365
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Submitted for consideration by Commerce and Tourism
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/05/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Fiscal Policy -SJ 145
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/03/15, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 145
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/02/15, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 351
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/08/15
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 354
• Read 2nd time -SJ 365
• Substituted CS/HB 7019 -SJ 365
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7019 (Ch. 2015-98) -SJ 365
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.