HB 7007: Emergency Management
GENERAL BILL by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee ; Eagle
Emergency Management; Exempts state employees from specified travel expense provisions when traveling under Emergency Management Assistance Compact pursuant to request for assistance from another state under certain circumstances.
Last Action: 4/21/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 620 (Ch. 2015-55) -HJ 607
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 117
• Introduced -HJ 117
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/11/15, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 217
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 217
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted CS/SB 620 -HJ 607
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 620 (Ch. 2015-55) -HJ 607
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.