SB 7030: Postsecondary Education for Students With Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Higher Education ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Galvano ; Gaetz
Postsecondary Education for Students With Disabilities; Creating the “Florida Postsecondary Comprehensive Transition Program Act”; establishing eligibility requirements for enrollment in the Florida Postsecondary Comprehensive Transition Program; establishing the Florida Center for Students with Unique Abilities; establishing a Florida Postsecondary Comprehensive Transition Program Scholarship for certain qualified students, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Higher Education
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 02/16/15, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 148
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 03/04/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 148
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 193
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/18/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 226
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 312
• Amendment(s) adopted (569682) -SJ 312
• Read 3rd time -SJ 312
• Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Immediately certified -SJ 312
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.